Dear BLOG , hello…
As ever, we know you are busy, so this is brief. This month we have an appeal, read on to find out more….
We have been….
– working to plan out a new Learning Difficulties and Disabilities space in a college
– designing a new learning/social space for a new academy, using existing buildings to buzz up learners ready for their school of the future
– accepted as part of a Becta approved consortium to provide ICT vision, infrastructure, and learning space design
– getting great feedback about the BBC Blast trucks, refitted to our design and specification
We love doing learning space design work, if you know of someone needing space design for learning, we'd love to know them too!
We have also been….
– creating a professional networking solution for the NHS in the East of England, with upwards of 250,000 potential users
– starting work on the next phase of 'Thought Park' our social networking learning platform…. tasks and assessments join our fleet of tools… Schools are switching to Thought Park!
– working with Primary Schools, New Diploma Consortia, Colleges and Pupil Referal Units to embed Spoke and Thought Park
– deploying solutions for social networking, community portals and parental engagement
When it comes to software, we're helping to make big projects come alive. Consider us if you want an engaging, inclusive, enabling (and fun!) solution!
And then there's….
This is the heart of our business, we're working on projects all over the country to embed and empower people to make solutions work. From schools to colleges, Universities to broadcasters, charities to Government departments, corporations to contractors…. we're working with our clients to make their ideas happen…
And now the appeal….
Over the past year our existing Channel Partners have sold Cleveratom (2006-2011) software solutions into schools and colleges, increasing their own business at the same time. We pay a commission on every sale made. Our Partners then sell their own services to embed the software running fun projects, providing valuable consultancy and delivering excellent training to help clients meet their objectives. We're looking for excellent ICT in Learning Consultants to join this programme. Please forward this email onto anyone you think might be interested in working with us, details are on our website (in the 'What we do' section, list on the left).
There is loads more too…. follow us on Twitter (Cleveratom (2006-2011)) where you'll find a daily feed of our activities!
As ever, hope all is good… What is your big challenge/idea at the moment?
and all the team at Cleveratom (2006-2011)
Director of Creativity
+44 (0)845 868 9020
Cleveratom (2006-2011) Limited,
93 Springfield Road,
Essex, CM2 6JL.
Cleveratom (2006-2011) Limited is a company registered
in England and Wales with company
number 6008130. Registered address is
Shalford Court, 95 Springfield Road
Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 6JL.
The email address I've mailed you on is in my work contact address book, if this needs updating, or removing, please reply with an instruction.