WHO NEEDS EBAY TURBO LISTER FOR MAC WHEN YOU’VE GOT GARAGE SALE!
eBay discriminates against Apple Mac users. We all know how annoying it is to list an item on eBay and how it can take ages via the web. What we all need is an application to list the items offline, and then upload them.
eBay offers a piece of software for Windows customers called Turbo Lister.
Turbo lister boasts:
- Usability enhancements make the tool extremely easy to learn and use
- Bulk list hundreds or even thousands of items to eBay efficiently
- Save the listings you create in the program and use them again and again
- A new WYSIWYG (“What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get”) HTML editor
- Attractive new templates you can use to spruce up your item descriptions
- Ability to schedule listings to start automatically at a future time
- Reliable and scalable upload of listings using the eBay API
- And much more…!
- Best of all, it’s still FREE!
So….Great….but it is NOT FOR MAC with no plans for a Mac Version.